Our Safety Systems team has over 25 years’ experience in assisting our clients in proactive leading safety solutions in the Mining and Resources, Utilities, Water Infrastructure, and Power Sectors.
The provision of SAFE and Technically Compliant Workplace Solutions that Exceeds the Requirements of Health, Safety and Environmental Legislation.
- Safety Case Studies
- Major Project Tender Submissions
- Risk Assessments
- Legislative Compliance Audits
- Methodology and Tools
- SAFE Project Management
- Accident Investigation & Forensic Engineering
- Safety Case for Major Hazard Facilities
- Systems Review/Auditing
- Machinery Audits
- Site Audits
Our Risk Management and Engineering team has over 25 years’ experience in assisting our clients with practicalRisk Based Solutions in the Mining and Resources, Utilities, Water Infrastructure, and Power Sectors.
- The Development of Risk Based Solutions that Comply with the requirements of Harmonised Legislation including the Model Work
- Health and Safety Regulations and Codes of Practice
- Risk Management Plans
- Providing exceptional engineers with proven expertise and demonstrated technical competence in enabling client to meet critical goals that impact their bottom line
- The development and implementation of risk management strategies Business Interruption Planning
- Project Broad Brush Risk Assessments (BBRA)
- Hazard and Operability assessments (HAZOP)
- Design Assessments for Major Projects
- Intelligent Solutions for Risk Management
- Emergency Procedures and Disaster Recovery
- Project Design Risk Assessments (DRA)
- Electrical Engineering Management Plans(EEMP)
- Mechanical Engineering Management Plan (MEMP)
- Engineering Systems Development
- Safety Integrity Level Determination, Verification
- Machine Guarding Audits, System Analysis
- Training Systems and Courses
- Strategic Board Advice
- Organisation Strategy Consulting
- Leadership mentoring at all levels
- Cultural and Behavioural Change
- Team leadership and support
- Operational effectiveness
The best form of insurance is carefully planned avoidance. At SAFEgroup, we specialise in the identification, assessment, and either control or reduction in a whole range of risks in a wide variety of manufacturing, process, health and resource industries.
SAFEgroup provide a comprehensive value added service, which encompasses:
- Development of Whole of Business Risk Management Plans and Broad Brush Risk Assessments.
- Development of site risk profiles and hazard identifications in accordance with ISO31000
- SAFEgroup Design and SAFEgroup ty in Design assessments for major Projects.
- Electrical Safety & Compliance audits to AS 3000 and AS 3007
- Development of Explosion protection strategies systems audits and training
- Development of Electrical Safety Management Systems
- Provision of machine guarding audits, system analysis, and safety systems to AS 4024.
- Auditing of Conveyor Safety compliance to AS 1755 and other relevant industry standards.
- Provision of machine Isolation audits and Isolation verification audits
- Development and analysis of Catastrophic Failure Routes
- Quantitative and Qualitative Risk Assessments
- Structured Hazard and Operability (HAZOP) studies in both process and electronic systems
- Machine Safety analysis and PLC safety systems assessment
- Development of site based risk assessment and HAZOP awareness training
- Hazard Study leadership and analysis techniques
- Development of Emergency Response plans and the development of integrated emergency procedures.
SAFEgroup can assist you manage, understand, and minimise the technical risks associated with your plant or process, from initial conceptual design, through its life cycle to demolition.
SAFEgroup can advise you on how to incorporate technical safety controls and protective systems into new plants to improve the safety of existing operations, both mechanical and electrical, and ensure the proper management of residual risks.
Engineering Systems Development
SAFEgroup’s approach to engineering systems development is a professional one. We are experienced and dedicated Safety, Electrical, Mechanical and Environmental engineers who specialise in the development of integrated management systems that comprise both engineering and organisational standards with a structure that fully complies with the various Australian Standards, Occupational Health and Safety Regulations and Codes of Practice.
We are not a company dabbling in engineering and safety on the side, but a company dedicated to the provision of world class engineered safety solutions for the benefit of our clients.
Each of our Consultants has chosen Safety Engineering as a career and has a proven track record of success.
Your Engineering and Safety infrastructure represents a major investment, and also liability should it fail – getting it right should be your primary concern.
Emergency Procedures, Disaster Recovery & Business Interruption Planning
SAFEgroup has developed an expertise in the areas of Emergency Procedures development, Disaster Recovery Planning (DRP) and the formulation of Disaster Recovery Procedures for process and resources organisations.
The DRP platform that has been developed by SAFEgroup includes such critical issues as:
- Availability and analysis of systems, including test criteria
- Development of comprehensive emergency response procedures for businesses
- Development of comprehensive assessments and management audit trails
- Confidentiality, including documentation security
- Scheduling of the development of formal procedures and policies
- Cost – within approval guidelines and to budget
- Quality – integration within a Quality Assurance system framework and to agreed objectives
- Resources to assist in the event that a Disaster strikes an organisation
SAFEgroup can develop a fully compliant and tested Crisis/Disaster Recovery Program that will cover serious injury notifications/fatalities, business interruption due to storm or natural disaster, fire/explosion, aircraft emergency, marine emergency and various knock-on effects from “neighbours”.